1. Initiate the implementation of the NIAAA Fourth Strategic Plan
2. Develop a standard grievance procedure to document complaints of members and to track patterns of concerns.
3. Promote NIAAA accreditation status and education-based athletics with key educational and governmental partners
4. Support new NIAAA Executive Director and Associate Executive Director in their transition to these positions
1.Support training and implementation initiatives for sectional and state leaders to utilize the NIAAA Membership Portal to conduct business
2. Develop and implement increased opportunities for two-way communication with the membership
3. Utilize the services of the NIAAA advocate to develop, inform, and enhance collaborative relationships with professional organizations and governmental agencies at the national and state levels
4. Support initiatives that increase NIAAA membership and promote dual membership status