The NIAAA has several programs to extend your knowledge and skills as an athletic administrator.
The NIAAA athletic administrator certification program objectives are:
- To promote the professional standards, practices and ethics
- To encourage self-assessment by offering guidelines for achievement
- To improve performance by encouraging participation in a continuing program of professional growth and development
- To identify levels of educational training essential for effective athletic administration
- To foster professional contributions to the field
- To maximize the benefits received by the school community from the leadership provided by certified athletic administrators
Leadership Training Institute/Master’s Programs
The NIAAA Leadership Training Institute is a professional development education program established in 1996 to:
- Promote the professional growth and prestige of athletic administrators
- Provide an opportunity for athletic administrators to participate in the nation’s largest professional organization whose activities are directed exclusively to high school and middle school athletic administrators
- Provide education programs as a resource tool for athletic administrators
- Promote quality in all programs conducted at the national, state and local level
In accordance with National Interscholastic Athletic Administrators Association’s (NIAAA) purpose to promote, facilitate and increase the knowledge and understanding of the vital role of interscholastic athletics in the educational system, this scholarship program will foster and recognize the partnership between the NIAAA and secondary education. The scholarships will recognize the distinguished scholastic, leadership and sportsmanship attributes of high school student-athletes, and the importance of high school athletics in each student’s life.
Quality Program Award
Click here to find out more.