The National Interscholastic Athletic Administrators Association has developed relationships with a number of universities to provide Master’s Degree programs for high school and middle school athletic administrators. In each program, the university is using selected NIAAA LTP courses as a part of the degree curriculum. The structure and cost of each of these programs varies with the university. Some programs are face to face instruction and some programs are on-line instruction. Costs of these programs vary from $5,000 up to $22,000.
Listed below are the universities offering Masters Degree programs specifically structured for high school and middle school athletic administrators and a link to the university web site describing the program. Further information can be received by calling the NIAAA office at 317-587-1450.
- American Public University – Charles Town, West Virginia
- Central Washington University – Ellensburg, Washington
- Concordia University – Irvine, California
- Ohio University – Athens, Ohio
- Morningside College – Sioux City, Iowa
- Southwest Baptist University – Bolivar, Missouri
- Western Kentucky University – Bowling Green, Kentucky
- William Woods University – Fulton, Missouri (Select MED-Athletics/Activities Admin)
- University of Cincinnati – Cincinnati, Ohio
- Grace College – Winona Lake, Indiana
- Wilmington University – New Castle, Delaware
- Texas Southern University – Houston, Texas